OUR PROMISE TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS:
The Team here at The Bailey have increased our already very high standards of cleanliness and disinfecting, so you, our guests can enjoy a clean and safe dining and drinking experience
Our staff are receiving ongoing H&S briefings and enhanced information protocols.
All Staff have been certified in Covid-19 induction training
There will be a trained Covid-19 Lead Officer on duty at all times to ensure the safety of all customers and staff alike.
We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
All government guidelines will be strictly adhered to, along with added control measures to ensure you can enjoy the wonderful, warm welcome of the Bailey once more.
We ask that you, the customer, are just as vigilant when it comes to adhering to the Covid-19 protocols so that we can all enjoy the great famous atmosphere here in The Bailey
Our Public Terrace and Inside Bar Area
- Only table service will be available, no standing at the bar.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including Seating Areas, door handles, public bathrooms etc.
- We have added in 3 new automated hand sanitisers on entry and exit points throughout the Bailey for your convenience, please utilise them
- Any areas where guests queue either outside to secure a table or inside for the toilet facilities will be clearly marked as per the recommended physical distancing requirement.
- We will strive to achieve physical distancing at all times.
- Advanced bookings will be available through social media and our website baileybarcafe.com
- Contactless payment will be encouraged.
- Enhanced staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- Common touch points will be sanitised regularly by our team
Seating Areas & Ordering Methods
- Our popular Terrace and inside seating capacities have been greatly reduced to ensure you are comfortable and to allow for physical distancing between tables.
- All condiments have been removed from our tables and can be served to you by our waiting team upon request
- Single use disposable menus will be offered to comply with hygiene standards.
- Our control measures will be reviewed regularly
**If you have any concerns when you are visiting us, please feel free to speak to one of our Covid-19 lead officers**
The Bailey Team