We are delighted to announce that we will be open again from 29th June
But first please take a moment to see some of our guidelines on what to expect on your next visit to The Bailey :
- We will be following all Social Distancing regulations and will have reduced capacity as a result, so please bear with us.
- We be operating a table service only during these initial weeks. This means there will be no service from the bar area and there will be no seats at the bar counters.
- Booking your Table in advance is advised through our website , by phone 01 6704939 or in person
- Every table that is occupied will require the contact details of at least one guest as per current Guidelines.
- Tables can be only occupied for a maximum time of 1 hour and 45 minutes under current guidelines.
- Queuing outside while waiting for your reserved table will be limited and we will ask guests to let us call you when your table is ready to avoid congestion in the same area.
- Every person entering the premises must sanitise their hands upon entry at one of our three sanitiser stations and continue to do so if they need to move throughout the building, for example, going through doors to use restrooms.
- When you secure a table you must order items from our food menu as per current guidelines.